Launch Out Intensive 2017
September 5-7, 2017
Winter Park, Colorado
When it comes to your dream…
You can try to launch alone, listen to hours of podcasts/webinars, read thousands of blogs, and turn to social media for advice.
– OR –
You can launch with a team, supported by seasoned coaches, customized counsel, and a community of like-minded launchers focused on your success.
Which is your plan?
Join us in September to turn ideas into strategy and passion into profit!
This experience is for those who…
The Launch Out Intensive delivers…
– Expertise from Mike Loomis, Liz Clark, and Randy Langley – learn more about your hosts here
– Energizing experience Winter Park, Colorado
– Pre-Event Q&A to focus your personalized goals
– Personalized Attention – Just eight launchers who are ready for the next level
– Next Level Launch System
- Customized Strategy & 12-month execution plan
- 12-week membership in our Launch MasterMind group ($997 value) including exclusive access to an expert launch team who are invested in your success
- Community and accountability with like-minded individuals and experts
- Access to experts on all areas of your launch (branding, marketing, website development, and more)
- Free Launch Out promotion, including:
- 2018 Launch Out Conference speaking spot
- Opportunity to blog on LaunchOut.com
- Feature story on LaunchOut.com
- Brand Audit and recommendations, plus:
- Enrollment in “Your Brand is Calling” eCourse ($199 value)
- Copy of “Your Brand is Calling” book
- Access to “Will It Business?” eCourse
- Access to “Profit Map Your Business” eCourse
- More bonuses coming soon!
This is not a conference. This is for those ready to dig deep and launch in a supportive environment.
Launch Out Conferences are without equal in terms of inspiration, information, and interacting with an amazing group of like-minded people.
But you’re ready for more.
You’re ready to launch or grow your dream, and need personalized attention from experienced launch coaches.
This next-level intensive offers coaching and all-inclusive accommodations in the amazing Rocky Mountains of Colorado.
The investment is one-third of what normal intensives cost with Liz or Mike, individually, and here you’ll have three coaches and a team of launchers who are on the same journey!
You’ll arrive at the event with focus, and receive practical guidance and encouragement.
You’ll leave with a framework to build your brand, and a clear action strategy.
You’ll have access to the coaches via email for 30-days–plus a one-hour follow up call within 30 days of the event.
You’ll eliminate tons of wasted time, wasted money, and wasted energy to reach your goal faster!
Learn more about your hosts Liz, Mike and Randy.
September 5-7, 2017
Welcome dinner on the evening of 9/5
Three nights lodging, meals and snacks included
Two days of intensive personal coaching and group sessions
Daily outings and optional post-event hike on the morning of 9/8
Investment: $2499 (or $2399 if registered to attend the 2017 Launch Out Conference in Tulsa) May be tax deductible, and payment plans are available
No fee to apply
The sooner you apply, the sooner the selection and pre-event process begins for you!
Due to anticipated demand, and to make sure we create the very best experience in Colorado, we’re now accepting applications.
If you’re ready to take your launch to the next level and join us for this game-changing experience, apply here!
Simply email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your email and phone
- Mailing address (to receive info about Winter Park)
- Your web site(s)
- Brief description of the business, book, nonprofit, or other idea you’re ready to launch and grow (200-300 words)
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
click here for FAQ about the Launch Out Intensive
“If you have an opportunity to attend Launch Out Next Level Intensive, do so. It is very intense, and at moments, very challenging. I was pretty clear on my vision and my calling, but last week challenged me to go a step further, to give it legs to speak, and to do so with boldness.”